Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Insecure Writer's Support Group



Wow. I can't believe it's time for another IWSG post. For those of you who don't know, IWSG is a monthly bloghop where writers can share insecurities and encouragements about writing. You're always welcome to sign up, so if you want to find out more, click here.

So... I don't really have anything new to be insecure about. I mean, I'm still pretty close to being a nervous wreck about a multitude of writerly things, but I've discussed most of them at length already this past month, so I'm just not feeling like going over again.

Instead, I'm going to be very naughty and link you to something IWSG-related that I posted on Monday because I forgot I needed to save it for today.

Hope no one minds!

X

P.S. Alternatively, you can check out my query crits at Unicorn Bell this week. I'm still new to this, so I'd love it to see some friendly faces. :-)

18 comments:

  1. Haha we don't mind! good luck with the multitude ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like me you too have a multitude of writerly insecurities :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think nothing new is good, Misha. Hope you are getting on with your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep writing. Do whatever you have to do, but don't let the fear get to you.

    IWSG #268 (until Alex culls the list again or I goof and get myself deleted. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it wonderful to know our insecurities aren't in unlimited quantity!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could loan you some of my insecurities... admitedly, they are all the same after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carry on writing regardless of how you feel, I suppose. It's not always easy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad there are no new insecurities to add for you today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Misha,

    Mostly good stuff I'm reading here. No need to be a nervous wreck. After all, this is "I Was Seeking Gary" time :)

    I've said it before and I'll say it again, keep the pressure off and all will be fine. Trust me. Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar has told me so!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Misha. You know, its ok to feel ok about your crisis :)

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good you have no new insecurities. Just keep striving to stay positive Misha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't mind. Seems like you're handling it well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post. I know what you're saying. While working on my current wip, I often find myself checking email, reading blogs, anything but writing. I guess I'm a little scared of this story. It will all turn out okay. Nice to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wasn't online on Monday so I popped back to that post. I've read that most stars - even mega stars - still get stage fright before they go on. I guess new story jitters are something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. No new fears? I'd say that's a good thing! As for new story fears, I know exactly what you mean. Keep writing through them. You've got this, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.