Monday, August 5, 2013

Want to Sponsor Another Paying Forward Awards?

Hi all! Yep, it's that time again. I want to make some more people's day, but I can't do it alone.

I need your help.

But before we get to that, let me just explain to those of you who've missed the Awards the previous times.

Basically, it works like this. Every month, I open up for sponsorships. usually, sponsors ask for nothing in return, but I'm more than willing to trade guest post spots or interviews for your goodies. The prizes you sponsor can be anything. I usually give away vouchers, but anything from query crits to e-copies of books, to care packages - you name it, I've given it away - are welcomed.

All you need to do is think about what you have, that someone else might need or want.

Nothing is too big or two small.

I'll be closing this round of collections on 18 August. On the 19th, I'll open nominations in a variety of categories. On 26 August, I'll open up voting. Winners will be contacted around September 3 and they get to pick the prizes they want. It really does bring a ray of sunshine to people's lives, so please please please think about volunteering a prize.

Since people seem to insist on commenting, I'll open the comments up as well. Leave a comment to this blog stating what you'd like to sponsor as well as your e-mail address. Otherwise, please mail me at mishagericke(AT)gmail(DOT)com with "Paying Forward" as the subject.

Easy as that! Thanks in advance! You generous souls are truly amazing.

9 comments:

  1. Put me in, Coach.

    I'm good for another one of my Hawaiian Chocolate Care Packages.

    Thanks for setting this up, Misha. It's fun to help Pay It Forward :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always sounds like a good idea. Must learn how to set up my eBooks on my Cake and Custard Bookshop with coupons. Must speak to my Grandson. They are only in Kindle format, but know that people can read them on a computer if they download the app from Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so moved by the generosity of the participants (and can still taste the chocolate and macadamias) that I'll throw my hat into the ring with a Writer's Survival Kit care package.

    So...look at it this way...the concept of Pay It Forward WORKS! Thanks again for last month's prize. M.L. Swift, Writer

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice of you have this again. I'll try to think of something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for creating such a wonderful event Misha!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.